Transformers of the XTO series designed for transformation to low voltage the requirements of SELV power supply. They can be placed in enclosures with I M2 resp. II 2G / II 2D declaration and installed in areas with the risk of explosion of flammable gases, vapours, dust and explosives. The transformer has both the primary and the secondary windings conductors are loosely brought out. They are terminated on terminals or directly connected to an Ex component terminals inside enclosure. The transformer is not designed as short circuit resistant, so the primary and secondary windings must be protected against overload and short circuit.
- Explosion protection I M2 Ex eb I Mb / II 2G Ex eb II Gb
- Zone 1, 2 - SNM 1, 2
- Ambient temperature -55°C up to +110°C
- Nominal voltage 230 / 24 V *
- Rated power output 250, 500, 557 VA
- Max. secondary current Acc. to specific make
- * Other voltages upon request