XEL Lighting set 230V/3x24V/3x150W
Lighting set XEL 230V/3x24V/3x150W is used to illuminate areas with the risk of explosion of flammable gases and vapours, in particular it can be used for lighting in limited conductive spaces according to ČSN 33 2000-7-706, for example when working in metal tanks, during their cleaning or inspection.
The set consists of a 2 x 50 m supply cable with connector and plug, explosion-proof plug&socket box type X58XST0, three portable, independently supplied and fused floodlights 24 V/150 W and their supply cables 15 m long. The cable length can be changed upon request. Fusing of the entire lighting set is placed in the distributor outside of hazardous area – B 4 A/30 mA RCBO is a part of the set.
- Explosion protection (box) II 2G Ex db eb mb IIC T5 Gb / II 2D Ex tb IIIC T79°C Db
- Explosion protection (flood lights) II 2GD Ex de IIC T3
- Zone 1, 2
- Ambient temperature -20°C up to +40°C
- Power supply system 230 V 50 Hz TN-S
- Nominal voltage 3x 24 V 50 Hz SELV
- Rated power output 3x 150 W