L.DA. Industrial distributors
Distributors L.DA.are due to their robust design and high degree of protection especially designed for installation in demanding, non-explosive industrial plants (BNV). They can be used for measurement, control, regulation, signalling and protection. They are also used to connect and branch the wires of the high-voltage and low-voltage cable networks.
- made of special Al-alloy and powder coated RAL 7001 (grey).
- made of glass fiber-reinforced polyester in RAL 7001 (grey).
- made of sheet steel (11 321 or 17 240) with RAL 7032 S powder coating (except stainless steel version)
Instrument filling is always concretizedbased on customer requirements. The actual design solution, i.e. the size of the box and the design of the switchgear, including the glands, is always pre-agreed with the customer.
- Ingress protection IP 65/66
- Ambient temperature -20°C up to +40°C *
- Material Al alloy / polyester / stainless steel
- * Acc. to specific make a filling
Files to download
Declarations of Conformity
Declaration of conformity_L.DA.