Heaters and Controllers
Intertec heaters offer the widest range of electric heaters for potentially explosive environments:
- Frost protection
- Installation in horizontal and vertical position
- Choice of many power outputs
- Self-limiting characteristic or a thermostat in the lead cable allow quick and easy installation
- fully sealed with silicone, IP 68, reliable in the harshest conditions
- low thermal load for long service life
- ATEX / CENELEC approval for Europe
- CSA / NRTL approval for America
- GOST/ EAC ( TR-CU ) approval for the Russian Federation
CP MICROTHERM is a variable electric heating element which is designed to heat the air within the cabinet using convection. Microtherm is a good choice if space does not permit the installation of a larger model such as MULTITHERM CP.
MULTITHERM heater is an electric heater designed to heat the air in cabinets using convection.
CP VARITHERM heater is electric finned heater designed to heat the air in cabinets using convection.
CP MEGATHERM heater is electric finned heater designed to heat the air in cabinets using convection.
SL Blocktherm is self-regulating heating conduction block, which is designed to be attached directly to manifolds, measuring devices, control valves and similar equipment installed in potentially explosive environments. The block transfers heat to the device using conduction.
Electric heater .. 160 E155 electric heater is designed for heating air by convection.
TAE.. is an explosion proof thermostat which is designed as a two-state controller and coupled with the electric heater may regulate the pre-set temperature in the box.
Digital temperature controller type TC ATEX D ... is designed to control the internal temperature of the electrically heated protective enclosures and houses for control valves, measuring equipment, etc. in potentially explosive environments.